Friday, September 23, 2011

White flowers!

We always overlook the beauty of vegetables flowers. In real they do have pretty flowers too! Water spinach is one of them. I always look at them in the point of view of how green and lush they are but today I'm posting about how beautiful are their white flowers!



10 comments:

  1. White and green,

    good colour contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty and you are right, some of the veggies do have pretty flowers.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty flowers. The vegetable is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are quite lovely. The white really stands out against the green. Almost shaped like a moonvine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be getting lots of seeds soon. I keep the seeds for future replanting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers first then tasty food later, what more could you want?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful flowers!
    I think we always underestimate the beauty of vegetables

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orchid
    rainfield
    Lovely flowers!

    Sunray: Vegetables do have beautiful flowers

    Lotusleaf: I think it's popular only in Malaysia & Singapore

    Holley: Lovely flowers. They do have moonvine shape! ;)

    One: I never collect their seeds so end up i have mass of them! ;)

    K: You're so right! Thansk for dropping by. I can't view your blog!

    fer: You're are correct. We should start to appreciate their flowers! hahahha....

    Landbohaven: I can only understand English. Thanks for dropping by! ;)

    ReplyDelete