Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Award



I received this award from Milka and mypottedgarden. Thank you for the award! I wonder if my blog is that Stylish after all! hahhahaha......

In accepting this award, the following applies:

i) Post linking back to the person that gave you the award.


ii) Share 7 random things about yourself.

1) I love gardening. I use to come back around 7pm after work. Nevertheless i spent at least few minutes in the garden on week days. My photos does explain that! hahahhaa...

2) Love to cook. Sometimes new recipe innovation which end up tasting terrible! hahahhaa....

3) Love baking and finding new recipes to make cookies and cakes! There is a special joy in watching people munching happily my cakes and cookies!

4) Travelling is a must for me! I make sure at least once a year i go for a vacation. So far only in Malaysia and nearby neighbouring country. I like to learn other people's culture and way of life!

5) Garden Blogging is my new hobby! I love to read all gardeners blog and learn from them!

6) Spending time with my family is my top priority! Cuddle my son is a must! It's my energy booster!

7) I always have phobia of " what if i can't achieve it" ! So i make sure my new year resolution is not so tough one for me......hahahahha....

iii) Award 15 recently discovered bloggers :

I think most of the blogger i know already got the award. Let me try to list up my other favorite bloggers that i know. If you have receive it before please accept another time! hahahha....

 1) http://lotusleaf-gardentropics.blogspot.com/ - Lotus leaf

 2) http://clumsygardenerdiary.blogspot.com/  - Hafez

 3) http://stephgreenspace.blogspot.com/ - Stephanie

 4) http://rosesrosasifu.blogspot.com/ - rosa

 5) http://petunialee.blogspot.com/ - petunia

 6) http://www.mygardeninjapan.com/ - fer

 7) http://msgreenfingers.blogspot.com/ - Ting

 8) http://mysunnyhappygarden.blogspot.com/  - JC

 9) http://mygardenhaven1.blogspot.com/ - Rosie

10) http://jamesmissier.blogspot.com/ - James

11) http://www.greenishthumb.net/ - Wendy

12) http://rainfield61.blogspot.com/

13) http://cinafong-myobsessionmycompulsion.blogspot.com/

14) http://thegallopinggardener.blogspot.com/ - Charlotte

15) http://gaminesgarden.blogspot.com/


iv) Drop them a note, and tell them about it!

i will drop them a note in a while!

HAPPY GARDENING EVERYONE!


10 comments:

  1. Ehhhh...? Hmmmm? How do I bring the award back to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Malar for the lovely award.
    nice to know a little more about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er as friends support ma. And of course i think your blog is good and deserved this award. Er and also i wanna 'kepoh' the seven things about you mah... hehe. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Malar, Congratulations and thank you for accepting the award! Glad to know more about you. That's an interesting list of bloggers, some are new to me. Will visit them when I can! Happy Gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't bake and most of our veggie end up as stir fry;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Petunia: I'm not IT/computer savvy too....I just copy & paste... haha

    James
    Rainfield
    Hope to see urs soon!

    Milka
    Kitchen Flavour
    Thanks for awarding me and dropping by too!

    MKZ: I love baking and making kuih but just very limited time.... Veggie stir fry is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malar you are so cute. Thank you so much for the award, makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

    I would have a problem listing 7 random things about myself though :P and being so new to this, I don't think I even know more than 15 bloggers well enough yet. I am so pathetic haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malar, thank you for the award, although I don't think my blog is stylish enough. Nice to know you better:) I shall fill in the required jobs when I come back from school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Malar! I appreciate this award :-D I hope you will have lots of time with your family this year. Oh also a fun trip to somewhere. Happy gardening to you too!

    ReplyDelete