I have 2 Anthurium plants in pots. The red and the white.
The red Anthurium looks so lush but the flower spathes size have reduce so much....
The red Anthurium looks so lush but the flower spathes size have reduce so much....
Oppsss......What happen to my white variety????? The flowers are in green colour and the leaves looks so unhealthy... I put the same fertilizer and locate them at the same place......
The leaves were previously eaten by hairy Caterpillars and it was strange for me as the leaves contain toxic oxalate crystal! Did the caterpillars left some virus or bacteria to the plant? haha....
I visit lots of garden blogs in Malaysia. I am surprised to see house plants in a place so rich with tropicals growing lush and full. You must really love gardening to have them both in and out in a place where so much grows year round. I have to stop back to see your outdoor garden too.
ReplyDeleteErm, don't know. I have a red one but always looking green, haha.
ReplyDeleteI think the leaves are just old. Prune them away and you would have fresh young green leaves! :)Cross my fingers.
ReplyDeleteMy friend gave me this plant and I have been trying to figure out its name. Thanks now I know;-).
ReplyDelete