Friday, February 11, 2011

Pudina @ Mint

Mint is growing very well in my garden at the moment. Being an invasive plant, it had cover most of my Chilli and Curry leaf patch.




11 comments:

  1. Your mint look so lush and healthy, invasive or not. I just tranferred mine on my new raised bed, hopefully they will grow like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mint never occupies a small corner of a pot in my garden.

    Yours is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our mints are very invasive... like the geraniums, we sometimes step on them, we pull them out... yet they thrive on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Southern California :-)

    I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You, ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful... No wonder you said my ubi kemili looks strikingly similar to mint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so beautiful. I have been harvesting mine to go with tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mint has a lush growth. I had to remove a lot of mine because, as you say, it is very invasive.
    Thank you for awarding me the stylish garden award. But I am very busy now with the impending exams and other school work to accept it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mint is very lush and healthy. Mine always died on me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. p3chandan: Hope your will grow lushly too!

    rainfield61
    kitechflavours
    one
    Mint is the only herbs that grow so lushly without my care!

    The Old Geezer: Welcome to my blog! I shall drop by your blog soon!

    Bangchik: They do really look similar!

    Lrong: Geranium as weed? wow! I wish for it too! I haven't manage to germinate any geranium.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never had any luck with mint. They survive for a season and then, they tend to dry out and disappear. Wished they were invasive in my garden. I don't mind pinching them and placing them in kitchen area to enjoy the greens in flavour/garnishing and colour.

    Does your mint thrive in the sunny area or shady area. Do you water them a lot or control their water condition?

    ReplyDelete
  11. James: Mine is at full sun area. I water them once a day. I don't really take care of them beside watering. I don't know the real problem but i have few blogger told me that their Mint does't survive..... may be it's just my luck...hahahha..

    ReplyDelete