Persian Violet is another plant that die on me 3 times that i stop buying them! They are so expensive for a small pot but have pretty purple blooms!
I discharge the last plant and pour the soil into my rose pot. From nowhere the baby seedling appears and grow so healthily! This make me wonder! The nursery guy told me that it should be kept in shade and less watering. But now it's growing wildly under sun and rain.......
I just transferred them to an empty pot and place them near the rose plant! Let see the progress!
How come? One thing's for sure. This little baby is a fighter. It will grow into a big and beautiful plant that will reward the owner with many lovely blooms.
ReplyDeleteLovely purple blooms, maybe its self-seeded?
ReplyDeleteThis baby seems to be quite strong. I hope it will grow into a strong plant and give you many flowers.
ReplyDeleteI have no clue about Persian Violets.
ReplyDeleteYou must be a very strong dedicated gardener to try this plant 3 times - I for one very skeptical in getting it second time if the plant dies on me suddenly.
Good luck.
Autumn Belle: They can self seeds but i wonder how come only the last pot seeds were fighter!
ReplyDeletep3chandan: yes they can self seed very fast. This is what the nursery guy told me....
Lotusleaf: this seedling looks strong! Hope they will grow lushly!
James: They do have beautiful violet bloom that make irrestable....but after failure 3 attempt, i give up! hahaha
I bought this plant a couple of months ago, and it "died". I left the pot at a corner, hoping that they will spring back to life, they did! I love their beautiful bloom, small and tiny, but really pretty! Yours seems to be growing very well indeed!
ReplyDeleteIt's quite a difficult plant to grow. It is good that you try a different spot ;-)
ReplyDelete