Tulasi or holy Basil have set enough seeds for me to collect! I haven't decide to sow the seeds or keep for future planting. I do use the leaves for medical purposes. I have post on the benefit before here
If everything goes well, i will have a row of them in my garden!
If everything goes well, i will have a row of them in my garden!
At last you got your own seeds! thanks for sharing the remedy ;)
ReplyDeleteYou can get heaps of seeds from that;-).
ReplyDeleteHappy gardening!
ReplyDeleteVery fortunate of you to have such a useful plant grow in your garden on its own and now producing lots of seeds for a row or a few rows of holy basil.
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely plant and really nice there are other uses for you also.
ReplyDeleteCher
Goldenray Yorkies
good luck getting the seeds. It looks like you will have a bunch!
ReplyDeleteTo collect seeds and grow them is an achievement. It is quite a versatile plant with such healing power.... sow some and keep some is the way to handle seeds, malar.
ReplyDelete~cheers... bangchik and kakdah.
Tulasi can be cooked like Thai basil Malar? Usually I will stir fry them with meat, chicken or seafood.
ReplyDeleteCollect the seeds! Great to have basil in the garden! I love basil plants! Just pruned my plant today and harvest some leaves for dinner tonight!
ReplyDeleteHi Malar
ReplyDeleteLovely picture of Tulsi plant with seeds. Thanks for drop in my vegetable garden blog.
cheers
Orchid de dangau
ReplyDeleteOne
Kitchen flavour
MKZ
Rainfield
I was really waiting for the seeds production!
Sunray: Thanks for dropping by! It's a lovely plant
p3chandan: You can use it in cooking and soup!
Bangchik: You're the expert!
rani: Glad to get to know you!