Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunflower getting stronger!


Sunflowers are growing up stronger now! I have planted 5 in a row with 3 of them heading up now! 2 more are still adding more leaves at the moment! It were planted later. If everything goes well i shall see many sunflowers in a row soon! How is wish for it!

Atleast they have survived all the snail and caterpillar attack so far!

9 comments:

  1. I can feel your excitement. You'll get more excited when you see them grow taller than you haha. Mine is reaching 7 feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what colour you've got there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sunflower plants are looking pretty in your garden.Thanks for remind me, i will also try to in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gripping the ground now.. no problem, just get ready for the bloom... and the swaying action of flower head towards SUN. ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you are going to have a wonderful sunny flower in your garden soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very soon you'll come home from work to your beautiful "sunny garden" in the evenings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like the plant is going to be really big! Hope to to see those cheerful sunflowers soon. I hope the blooms are going to be big :-D

    ReplyDelete