A very satisfied customer with the hair cut you gave pays with beautiful blooms.
Beautiful...
Plumbago flowrs are lovely.My 2 plants have just died back. The spent flowers can easily stick to our clothes.
Malar, You like sweet pastel colours, don't you? But then, who doesn't? They are beautiful.
Should the flower be more blue?.., probably heavy light had take away big part of it... nice flower anyway.. ~bangchik
Lovely.Look so much like hydrangeas.
Malay Kadazan GirlOKCJamesAutumn BelleThanks for dropping by!One: Yes they look so sweet!Bangchik: More blue? really? May be the direct sun causing it or my way of taking the photos are not good! hahaha...
I grew them before, the plant eventually wilted. I like their shade of blue, very lovely!
Lovely flowers! I love the fact that the plant is so productive in flourishing flowers and tough. I have a white one. Mine, it flowers 'heavier' during sunny days. And yes, the plant flowers even when it is just a small bush. Amazing plant!
A very satisfied customer with the hair cut you gave pays with beautiful blooms.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...
ReplyDeletePlumbago flowrs are lovely.My 2 plants have just died back. The spent flowers can easily stick to our clothes.
ReplyDeleteMalar, You like sweet pastel colours, don't you? But then, who doesn't? They are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteShould the flower be more blue?.., probably heavy light had take away big part of it... nice flower anyway.. ~bangchik
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteLook so much like hydrangeas.
Malay Kadazan Girl
ReplyDeleteOKC
James
Autumn Belle
Thanks for dropping by!
One: Yes they look so sweet!
Bangchik: More blue? really? May be the direct sun causing it or my way of taking the photos are not good! hahaha...
I grew them before, the plant eventually wilted. I like their shade of blue, very lovely!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers! I love the fact that the plant is so productive in flourishing flowers and tough. I have a white one. Mine, it flowers 'heavier' during sunny days. And yes, the plant flowers even when it is just a small bush. Amazing plant!
ReplyDelete