Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Petunia

Petunia alive again!

I find that Petunia is very hard to grow? do they?  I almost kill it! I don't know what went wrong....All of sudden it just wilted and slowly dry off....... Luckily i manage to save it at the end! Now it's growing and flowering back!


8 comments:

  1. Malar, It looks like a very delicate plant. It's so beautiful that I hear this voice in my head, "I want, I want..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malar, nice to know that your care brought the petunia back to life. Sometimes it dies by overwatering. The original petunias had a lovely, delicate scent. Now the hybrids we get don't have any scent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bloom is really striking Malar. Cool colours! Well petunias tend to behave like this. You really have good green fingers to keep the plant going ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour...like one...I also hear voices in my head chanting 'I want...I want...'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flower! There was one time when I was crazy over petunias until my neighbours caught my petunias craze too! They are beautiful but very "temperamental"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to grow petunias in hanging baskets and they bloom quite profusely. They are really gorgeous but being annuals, they don't last long. Have to replace with new ones when their life cycle is over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malar, they are quiet easy to grow, thats why they are my favourite! You want them bloom profusely, deadhead the wilted flowers,so that new buds will form. When you see them dying, pinch or cut them so new shoots will grow.Dont forget to water them everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your advice! Now i know more about caring for Petunia!

    ReplyDelete