I was away for 3 days due to my work and my garden was left unattended! My hubby is not into gardening......Luckily there was rain!
Unfortunately the pest have take advantage of my absence!
Look at my Jasmine!!!!!!!!!! The leaves have turn black.... some pest have make a big mess......
It's not so bad but i have to open my eyes big now to hunt all the bugs!
My husband not a fan of gardening too. But he does indulged me when I am to busy, he goes by my gardening stuff. I hope your jasmine feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, Your Jasmine was probably love sick since you were not around for three days. I can see your Gerbera looking good behind the Jasmine.
ReplyDeleteThe rain also brings pest problem. I hope you could get rid of them. Yeah, looks bad. Sorry about this. But glad to see a jasmine there. White and nice :-D
ReplyDeleteThis looks like the Arabian jasmine or Jasmin sambac. Pests love it. It may be easier to pinch off the infected leaves and trim off the affected branches. I have the same problem with mine. It can survive the attack and the pruning. When it is growing new shoots, apply fertilizer. I really like its fragrance.
ReplyDeleteWow..
ReplyDeletenice jasmine.
Hope they recover fast and give more blooms.