Are the leaves red underneath?.. I may have seen it, but I am not too sure. They do have unique and refreshing flowers.. ~bangchik
This is also called Chinese Witch Hazel. You can also grow it on the ground and turn it into a bush like those at The Secret Garden. The red leaves and pink flowers are very lovely.
What a nice plant to have in your garden! The flowers are really unique. Looks like those crepe paper craft work ;-) Good choice of plant Malar!
Nice plant! Never had this before. The leaves are pretty too!
Truly beautiful.I'm sure lots of butterflies would have visited your garden.
Bangchik: The whole leaves are red. They have mixture of green and red leaves! Autumn BelleStephanieKitchen flavourJamesThis plant is really unique i guess! Thanks for dropping by!
Are the leaves red underneath?.. I may have seen it, but I am not too sure. They do have unique and refreshing flowers.. ~bangchik
ReplyDeleteThis is also called Chinese Witch Hazel. You can also grow it on the ground and turn it into a bush like those at The Secret Garden. The red leaves and pink flowers are very lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice plant to have in your garden! The flowers are really unique. Looks like those crepe paper craft work ;-) Good choice of plant Malar!
ReplyDeleteNice plant! Never had this before. The leaves are pretty too!
ReplyDeleteTruly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure lots of butterflies would have visited your garden.
Bangchik: The whole leaves are red. They have mixture of green and red leaves!
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle
Stephanie
Kitchen flavour
James
This plant is really unique i guess! Thanks for dropping by!