The Hibiscus is a genus flowering plant in the Mallow family! I have pink and orange variety in my garden but mealy bug seems to constantly attack my orange variety ! Hope they don't find my pink one!
I'm not sure mine is of what species. It's just a small shrub with showy pink flower!
| The flowers are facing the fence |
Nice soft colour. Hibiscus here are those grown along pedestrian walkway of red flower type. ~bangchik
ReplyDeleteBangchik: I have seen it in your vegetable post. They look so good! Mine is just small shrub.
ReplyDeleteHibiscus, hibiscus everywhere. They are lovely. I like your sweet pink one. I have the double-petaled red one.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful hibiscus!!
ReplyDeleteOne: The Hibiscus are on Merdeka mood!
ReplyDeletePetunialee: They are really lovely that even pest love them alot!sigh.....
What a lovely flower - do you know that hibiscus flower are edible. I had tasted it and it is crispy.
ReplyDeleteYour pink hibiscus is very special. My next target plant!
ReplyDeleteso deliciously tropical!
ReplyDeleteJames: Oh really?
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle & Wendy: They just look very sweet!