I don't have much experience harvesting cucumber, sorry can't help. But I think yours is not long before you can eat it cucumber with nasi lemak or acar.
Malar, Your cucumbers look kind of overweight. What have you been feeding them? When the cucumbers are over riped, they can be used for making soup. The Chinese call it 'Lo Wong Kua'.
I have such bad luck with cucumbers - I don't even try. I think your cukes looks great though, and probably as you suspect - almost there!
ReplyDeleteI don't have much experience harvesting cucumber, sorry can't help. But I think yours is not long before you can eat it cucumber with nasi lemak or acar.
ReplyDeleteWendy
ReplyDeleteMKG
I have harvested both the cucumbers! It's a bit ripen by yesterday evening.
oh, so nice...own cucumbers! can't wait to transplant mine to the ground this weekend.
ReplyDeleteMalar, congrats on your harvesting! I bet they were delicious! I have to sow the seeds again, the snails got to the seedlings in just one day!
ReplyDeleteMalar, Your cucumbers look kind of overweight. What have you been feeding them? When the cucumbers are over riped, they can be used for making soup. The Chinese call it 'Lo Wong Kua'.
ReplyDelete