Friday, October 22, 2010

Plants - in helping hand

I read about " the legend of three sisters" in Bangchik's blog the other day. It's how plants help each other in living harmonically.

My cucumber and Lemongrass seems to be helping each other too! ;-)

Look at how the cucumber's tendril gripping to lemongrass leaves!

7 comments:

  1. Your lemon grass look so healthy. Mine is sad looking now but it has survived the cold weather. Just waiting for the warm weather to look more green again. Your cucumber plant look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cucumber plant! That's great! I did not plant any lemon grass, used to, but not now. Lack of space, so either this or that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You know something? My kangkung plant is climbing up my willow tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, climbings are not choosy, bamboo stakes, serai or anything worth grabbing is alright. But lemongrass has sharp leaves, and I hope your cucumber plant doesn't suffer from cuts.... ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the cucumber plant dont smother your serai later sice their tendrils grip so tight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. MKZ: Lemongrass love the sun! The warm weather will make it green again!

    Kitchen Flavours: space is always limitation for gardener! Anyway enjoy your harvest!

    One: kangkung climbing willow tree? that's interesting!

    Bangchik
    p3chandan
    I already remove them and put back on their trellies. In a night the can find way to the lemongrass! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes, I am amazed at the gracefullness of the lemon grass leaves. It can serve as a landing pad for dragon flies and also as a 'shoulder to lean on' for the cucumber. Wow, what a big bro/sis!

    ReplyDelete