My dear, this is Cuphea hyssopifolia. I have them too, white and purple. They last a lot time and bounce back after some pruning. You can plant them as a ground cover or combo plant in flower pots too. I put them in my Ti-plant container, otherwise the soil will look quite bare. The tiny cycad blue butterflies just love them!
I have this plant too. I have more of the purple, very few white one. It's very nice. I love them.
ReplyDeleteMy dear, this is Cuphea hyssopifolia. I have them too, white and purple. They last a lot time and bounce back after some pruning. You can plant them as a ground cover or combo plant in flower pots too. I put them in my Ti-plant container, otherwise the soil will look quite bare. The tiny cycad blue butterflies just love them!
ReplyDeleteOne: They are easy to grow!
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle: Thanks for the name! You're well verse with plants! Are you a botanist?