I received a mail letter from J.C . The mail was attached with 3 kind of seeds and an artistic card! Wow! I thought i will receive Marigold seeds alone but there were Adenium and Sunflower too!
Malar, You are very fortunate indeed to have friends like J.C. She took the effort to send such a beautiful card along with the nicely packed seeds. Have fun with those new seeds. I just planted sunflower and marigold.
Malar, You are very fortunate indeed to have friends like J.C. She took the effort to send such a beautiful card along with the nicely packed seeds. Have fun with those new seeds. I just planted sunflower and marigold.
ReplyDeleteWa her packaging so neat. Yes nice card. Happy sowing seeds!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Wow more seeds gift. Lucky 2 times this month:)Can't wait to see them growing in your garden.
ReplyDeleteMalar, you are so popular. Seeds again and nice card too!
ReplyDeleteOne
ReplyDeleteStephanie
MKZ
Autumn Belle
It's so kind of JC to send me the seeds!