My poor Malar. I can understand how you feel. Unfortunately I don't have a solution. I sometimes lose my plants too. I just grow new ones. I hope someone else could offer you better advice.
Hi Malar, Afraid I can't advise you on cucumbers. I sowed the seeds about two weeks ago but nothing grows! I just have to try again. Hopefully your cucumber will grow healthily. It looks very cute!
That is normal for baby cucumber, a little bit whitish, powdery look, rough and thorny. Soon the skin will change into real colour of cucumber like those in the market. Congratulations!.
Looks like a baby Snow White cucumber. So sweet. I see a similar looking plant near my compost bin in my backyard. Now, I'll observe what will happen next.
My poor Malar. I can understand how you feel. Unfortunately I don't have a solution. I sometimes lose my plants too. I just grow new ones. I hope someone else could offer you better advice.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, Afraid I can't advise you on cucumbers. I sowed the seeds about two weeks ago but nothing grows! I just have to try again. Hopefully your cucumber will grow healthily. It looks very cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is normal for baby cucumber, a little bit whitish, powdery look, rough and thorny. Soon the skin will change into real colour of cucumber like those in the market. Congratulations!.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a baby Snow White cucumber. So sweet. I see a similar looking plant near my compost bin in my backyard. Now, I'll observe what will happen next.
ReplyDeleteOne: Thanks for your positive thought!
ReplyDeleteKitchen Flavour
Autumn Belle
Hope to see your cucumber plants with little cucumbers!
Bangchik: Thanks! Your advice relieve my worriness!