Very pretty.. super envious! :)
I like your beautiful and sweet roses. Is that a kangkong flower? Oh, wow!
Malar, Can I answer AB on your behalf? AB, Those are definitely kangkong flowers. Anyone who rears turtle would know. :)Malar, Looks like your wish came true. No more rain.
Beautiful roses Malar, I bet they smell sweet just like roses should be cos nowadays, roses look so great but no smell! What a pity..
OKC: Thanks. Autumn Belle: One have answered you!. I'm trying my hand on kangkung now. Aphid and now some other insect testing their teeth on it...;-(One: Yes, no more rain but i'm a bit regret now....It's too hot! p3chandan: You're so right! Roses nowadays have no smell at all....sigh.... the varigated rose have mild smell
Hello Malar! Your roses made my day so wonderful. Love the light pink one a lot. Becareful on pot clogging during prolonged rain. One of my roses, the root rotted as I didn't bother to check on them. Thanks again for these wonderful roses!
Stephanie: Thanks for stopping by! I have killed few plants too due to rain...;-(
Very pretty.. super envious! :)
ReplyDeleteI like your beautiful and sweet roses. Is that a kangkong flower? Oh, wow!
ReplyDeleteMalar, Can I answer AB on your behalf?
ReplyDeleteAB, Those are definitely kangkong flowers. Anyone who rears turtle would know. :)
Malar, Looks like your wish came true. No more rain.
Beautiful roses Malar, I bet they smell sweet just like roses should be cos nowadays, roses look so great but no smell! What a pity..
ReplyDeleteOKC: Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle: One have answered you!. I'm trying my hand on kangkung now. Aphid and now some other insect testing their teeth on it...;-(
One: Yes, no more rain but i'm a bit regret now....It's too hot!
p3chandan: You're so right! Roses nowadays have no smell at all....sigh.... the varigated rose have mild smell
Hello Malar!
ReplyDeleteYour roses made my day so wonderful. Love the light pink one a lot. Becareful on pot clogging during prolonged rain. One of my roses, the root rotted as I didn't bother to check on them.
Thanks again for these wonderful roses!
Stephanie: Thanks for stopping by! I have killed few plants too due to rain...;-(
ReplyDelete