I have a pot of Orange Jasmine or Murraya Paniculata. They grow tall but very slim. May be i need to prune it. Their flowers are so fragrant! Butterflies and bees love their flowers.
This is a lovely bush! Both the flowers and green leaves are looking so wonderful. Yes, maybe you can prune it for the plant to grow bushier. Enjoy these sweet blooms!
Malar, this plant grows vigorously. You can prune it to shape it and to encourage the growth of new shoots and stems, hence more flowers later. I prune mine to prevent it from being too leggy.
This is a sweet smelling plant. Pruning it will definitely encourage new stems. Sometimes pruning can be very painful (for us, I mean!), healthy looking stems seems like a waste, but you will be rewarded in no time!
Smells heavenly. You seem to have an endless variety of plants.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely bush! Both the flowers and green leaves are looking so wonderful. Yes, maybe you can prune it for the plant to grow bushier. Enjoy these sweet blooms!
ReplyDeleteI bet the fragrance is amazing. I love jasmine.
ReplyDeleteMalar, this plant grows vigorously. You can prune it to shape it and to encourage the growth of new shoots and stems, hence more flowers later. I prune mine to prevent it from being too leggy.
ReplyDeleteThis is a sweet smelling plant. Pruning it will definitely encourage new stems. Sometimes pruning can be very painful (for us, I mean!), healthy looking stems seems like a waste, but you will be rewarded in no time!
ReplyDeleteOne
ReplyDeleteStephanie
Wendy
Autumn Belle
Kitchen Flavours
Thanks for dropping by! I will prune it after the flowers wither to get more bushier plant!! ;-)