Nice plant and look healthy too! This is a great indoor plant. I don't know its name! Malar, you might be interested to see how the dill plants actually looks like, I have just posted it. Check it out when you have the time. Have a nice day!
This looks like Aglaonema or Chinese Evergreens. To be more specific, it looks like the cultivar Aglaonema Red Gold. A very beautiful indoor plant that I'd like to have too.
Nice plant and look healthy too! This is a great indoor plant. I don't know its name! Malar, you might be interested to see how the dill plants actually looks like, I have just posted it. Check it out when you have the time. Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like Aglaonema or Chinese Evergreens. To be more specific, it looks like the cultivar Aglaonema Red Gold. A very beautiful indoor plant that I'd like to have too.
ReplyDeleteKitchen Flavour: I have visited your blog to se ethe dill plant!
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle: I was thinking it's from Aglaonema family too! thanks for your information!