I left my Sawi too long that they have started flowering. Their flower looks almost same with mustard green and other leafy vegetables!
Currently my green vegetable bed look very unorganized and empty . Left with old maturing plants. I'm a bit busy lately.... I should start all over again soon!
The flowers of the sawi are similar to other leafy vegies! The weather has been extremely hot this week! Rather stay indoors than out! I have been sweeping the leaves of my belimbing tree every two or three days, wanted to daily, actually. The leaves are everywhere, it's always like this when the weather is extremely hot! Have you decide on your new plants? Happy gardening, Miss Green Thumb!
Let's ask the Sawi, "Are you lonesome tonight?" While you are busy with work, the vege bed will take a rest. Later, it will be ready for the next round of planting.
I haven't decide on what to plant yet. I have enough sawi seeds with me so i just let them grow. The rain have washed away the seeds i guess since i never see any seeding....
The flowers of the sawi are similar to other leafy vegies! The weather has been extremely hot this week! Rather stay indoors than out! I have been sweeping the leaves of my belimbing tree every two or three days, wanted to daily, actually. The leaves are everywhere, it's always like this when the weather is extremely hot! Have you decide on your new plants? Happy gardening, Miss Green Thumb!
ReplyDeleteLet's ask the Sawi, "Are you lonesome tonight?"
ReplyDeleteWhile you are busy with work, the vege bed will take a rest. Later, it will be ready for the next round of planting.
Are you planning to keep sawi seeds. Looks like you will have many seeds from that.
ReplyDeleteKitchen flavour
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle
MKZ
I haven't decide on what to plant yet. I have enough sawi seeds with me so i just let them grow. The rain have washed away the seeds i guess since i never see any seeding....