My curry leave has grown taller ! The leaves looks so healthy! A month ago some kind of caterpillars ( look like miniature 'taugeh' ) infested the plant but luckily i manage to save the plants! Now it is lush and green!
Mm. I havent got my daun kari yet. The one my mum plant at the office is still so mini- kenot even curi a bit. I wanna taste it on my fried rice, yum yum :)~
Dont let it grow too tall, unless you are keeping for kayu balak!... Something peculiar about caterpillars..., yes they come and munch leaves at will but they are kind enough to leave poo behind, which in the end fertilize the plant. I assume curry will be your regular menu! ~bangchik
Wah! I can almost smell your future curry in your cooking pot! Great that your plant is doing well. I have been checking mine on alternate days for signs of the white beetle. Caught a few, and luckily the plant is OK.
Mm. I havent got my daun kari yet. The one my mum plant at the office is still so mini- kenot even curi a bit. I wanna taste it on my fried rice, yum yum :)~
ReplyDeleteDont let it grow too tall, unless you are keeping for kayu balak!...
ReplyDeleteSomething peculiar about caterpillars..., yes they come and munch leaves at will but they are kind enough to leave poo behind, which in the end fertilize the plant.
I assume curry will be your regular menu! ~bangchik
You are right! It really looks very healthy. I'm sure it's loaded with vitamins and minerals too.
ReplyDeleteEnvy you... would really love to have such a plant in Japan...
ReplyDeleteWah! I can almost smell your future curry in your cooking pot! Great that your plant is doing well. I have been checking mine on alternate days for signs of the white beetle. Caught a few, and luckily the plant is OK.
ReplyDeleteMy mom-in-law grow one outside her house and people just pluck home some leaves without asking. Fortunately, the plant never go 'botak' ;-)
ReplyDelete