Last weekend i harvested some Roselle from my garden. It's my first time to do the Roselle drinks. I remember the step by step photos blogged by bangchik few days ago! Bingo i prepared my very first drinks from my garden! It taste so good!
I forgot to take the juice photos. When the pot got down from the stove, it looks so tempting that we add ice cubes to cool it down and drink!
| the seeds pods. It's drying outside now |
Well done Malar on your first home-made Rosselle Juice. Look very refreshing.
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely!
ReplyDeleteYeah, nothing can beat a glass of refreshingly fresh home-grown, home-made roselle!
ReplyDeleteEmmm...it looks good Malar! I dont have that much yet to make the juice. I had sown some new seeds recently, so hopefully few months more I can have roselle juice to drink too!
ReplyDeleteI think Roselle would go well with a squeeze of lemon juice. :)
ReplyDelete