Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vinca @ Periwinkles

I have collection of Periwinkles in my garden now! Previously i tried hard to save them. After sometimes, i let the nature handle them and now.... I have variety of them! Originally i had white, purple, maroon and violet. Unfortunately the violet never strive well in my garden but the purple and maroon have mix and create new colour in my garden!

white


maroon


purple

dark purple/ maroon?

light purple

maroon with white centre

6 comments:

  1. That's nice. I haven't seen the maroon one before. There are also pink and red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection. I too have many self-sowed vince but only purple colour. But I have never seen their seeds before. Thank you for the well wish for Rayyan health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost the same collection as mine Malar. They look so lovely in a garden with their bright and varieties of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a pretty good collection! I think they look really beautiful in the afternoon. I like the one in maroon and white centre. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many colours of vincas. I like and have them in my garden too. Will never stop when I see a new colour I don't have. Remember to teach your little one not to pluck the flowers/plant parts and put in the mouth, cause they are poinsonous.

    ReplyDelete