Looking good. So far the one in my Mom's house has been fruiting but we never got to eat them. They always drop prematurely. Hope you get to fight with the monkeys for ripe star fruits. :)
Nice! Malar.. have you ever counted how many plants you have? In my mind, your garden is like a botanical garden! :) Hehe.. you have and can grow everything well!
Looking good. So far the one in my Mom's house has been fruiting but we never got to eat them. They always drop prematurely. Hope you get to fight with the monkeys for ripe star fruits. :)
ReplyDeleteNice looking plant. Like One says, hopefully the monkeys don't get to the fruits first, I love starfruit juice, refreshing and yummy!
ReplyDeleteNice! Malar.. have you ever counted how many plants you have? In my mind, your garden is like a botanical garden! :) Hehe.. you have and can grow everything well!
ReplyDeletewow, this will be great - I can't wait to see photos of the tree with fruit. What a great thing to be able to have your own starfruit tree!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I wish I can have more space in my garden. Star fruits will be great. Look forward to see the flowers and fruits from your posts.
ReplyDelete