The white flowers look like gardenia.
Yes its sweet smelling gardenias...you have lovely flowers Malar!
My zinnias from Kwee Peng is growing too! Hey i like your roselle flowers!
Lovely flowers! Makes your garden colourful and pretty. At least they are safe from the monkeys!
Wonderful collection Malar! Today is a beautiful day. Sky is blue and sunny. I hope the same for your area and if so, your plants will be smiling and happy. Have a fantastic weekend :-D
Nice collection of flowers! I like the rosella flower- it looks so mysterious!
Malar, your garden collection of plants is certainly growing fast every day!
The white flowers look like gardenia.
ReplyDeleteYes its sweet smelling gardenias...you have lovely flowers Malar!
ReplyDeleteMy zinnias from Kwee Peng is growing too! Hey i like your roselle flowers!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers! Makes your garden colourful and pretty. At least they are safe from the monkeys!
ReplyDeleteWonderful collection Malar! Today is a beautiful day. Sky is blue and sunny. I hope the same for your area and if so, your plants will be smiling and happy. Have a fantastic weekend :-D
ReplyDeleteNice collection of flowers! I like the rosella flower- it looks so mysterious!
ReplyDeleteMalar, your garden collection of plants is certainly growing fast every day!
ReplyDelete