Friday, March 4, 2011

Pak Choy

My first attempt with Pak Choy! Photos taken few weeks back after transplanted the seedlings. I shall take the new progress pictures this weekend!



The area
 

little seedling


in a row


8 comments:

  1. Oh they are so tiny now haha... cute little seedlings... have fun growing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they grow well and healthy, Malar! I like pak choy stir-fry with lots of garlic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malar, I have harvested mine. Come to think of it, how come there are no flowers and seeds? How am I going to continuously grow this? Let me know if you see flowers and seeds someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tender stage with tiny legs.... We worry for their comfort as we water..., seeing them falling flat. Then they strengthen their limbs and shoot up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to see your new seedlings grow. Thank you for your prayers my little warrior condition is stable at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first attempt too with them but now they are growing nicely. Like Bangchik said, very worried when they were so small and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the heavy rain just now almost destroyed them all in my garden. Hope yours will grow well, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie: Yes they were so tiny when i transplant them!

    Kitchen flavour: me too like to stir fry them with garlic! Hoep i can harvest them!

    One: Is it? let see if i see any flowers! I thought they are like sawi.....no?

    Bangchik: Oh yes. They are so delicate. I was a bit worried at the early stage.

    MKZ: SO good to hear about your baby!

    p3chandan: they are just so delicate!

    milka: As bangchik said, they will bounce back after heavy rain! don't worry!

    ReplyDelete