Thursday, March 17, 2011

Many new plants!

Wondering if i went to nursery on working day? No! All this was given to me by Shida from p3chandan!  How nice & kind of her to propagate all these plants and drop right in front of my working place with a lot of smiles and detail explanation! I was busy with meetings and due dates but she was kind enough to do the delivery! Thank you so much shida!

frangipani
I was searching so long for mulberry plant and now i have few in my garden! This weekend i have work to do!





can you see the fruit hanging on the branch!

Spider plant!

7 comments:

  1. Shida is a very good friend...or should I say a true gardener because she likes to propagate and spread plants. Soon you will be propagating plants for me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen for the compliments! You are most welcome Malar. Its so nice to have finally met you that day after all these time just looking at your photo and your blog! Sorry to take you from your busy schedules but I had planned the lunch date with my friend since last week, so since I will be going that way near your office, might as well deliver those plants I promised you.Hope to meet you again sometimes. Happy gardening this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah wah wah, im so envy lah!! p3chandan is so nice!! Packed like from nursery, and free delivery! All the trees look so healthy and strong. You'll love the mulberries like how i do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to get so many plants! I am looking for a mulberry plant, but it seems to have gone out of fashion here. Can't find it in any nursery:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So sweet of p3chandan! Looks like you will be really busy this weekend. Nice plants! Cheers for you, Shida! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how exciting... new plants given by p3chandan? They look like from a nursery.
    She is a pro. Happy planting them Malar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah...how exciting!The mulberry plants look so healthy.

    ReplyDelete