Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kangkung invansion...


When i started my kangkung from seeds, it was so tiny and fragile plant. I was worried if it will survive. On top of it some pest make home on it! The leaves curled up and yellowing! I sprayed garlic spray and kept my fingers crossed!

After sometimes it bounce and grow happily.......and become invasive! Kangkung have taken over my vegetable patch all together!

I have prune it so many times for cooking but it doesn't mind the cutting!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! At one point, my kangkung climbed up my willow tree!

    You could rear a turtle and they will be wiped out very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I see why you planted chillies. You can make sambal for both your kangkung and okra :-D

    Have a great day Malar and hope your garden will produce lots of good vege for your family.

    ReplyDelete