My third attempt on long beans is really worth it! I plant it in different vegetable patch and with little fertilizer. I grow them together in mint patch. I guess the mint have taken most of the fertilizer and become invasive!
There are many flowers and it's a promise of many long beans for me!
Opppsss..... where are my long beans? Monkey again.....
There are many flowers and it's a promise of many long beans for me!
Opppsss..... where are my long beans? Monkey again.....
Hope you be picking many beans soon before monkeys got them first.
ReplyDeleteoh.. so you have beans now..... I also have vegetable field.
ReplyDeletehttp://wwwmysrilanka.blogspot.com
MKZ: they eat the young long beans + the flower buds too! So i can't harvest any......
ReplyDeleteShifan: thanks for dropping by! You have vegetables field? Wow! I can go into your blog. any idea?
hi,
ReplyDeleteprobably tie some chillies together - when the monkeys come, they think these are unedible.
Then monkeys there are quite decent after all, picking long beans without much damage.... How about netting them?
ReplyDeleteGosh the monkey again. Sorry. Moving forward, looks like your long beans needs some kind of protection. Else, the monkeys might come back again. In any case, it is nice to see the plant growing well and nice. Have a fantastic Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteJames: Teh moneky at my garden is very smart! I do plant chilies below the long beans !
ReplyDeleteBangchik: They are terrible. They even eat the young shot! I'm planning to buy net but don't know where i can get it...
Stephanie: Yes! i need to do something! They have been eating my long beans for 1 mth!!!