Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Avocado - growing

Avocado seems to take a long time to grow. At the moment it's a little higher than me. It's going to be another 4-5 years more before I can taste the fruit.


Avocado is very expansive here. A fruit cost me RM5 ( about USD$1.7) . Sometimes a bit cheaper, about RM4.50 but in overall it's expensive for a small fruit.

Looking at the tree growing in my garden make me smile. Hope after few years, I don't need to buy the fruit anymore!

3 comments:

  1. That is really expensive for 1 fruit. They're not cheap here but no where near that kind of price. Hope this tree does well for you.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunray: I keep my finger cross! Hope it produce nice fruits for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be worth the wait Malar! I brought back an avocado plant that I received from one of the gardeners here in down under that she grown from seeds to Malaysia last year. Its growing in my parents backyard.

    ReplyDelete