Luteola have been in my garden for more than 1-1/2 years. It have grown up to become a big shrub with many pretty yellow flowers!
I have prune it before and it doesn't mind it! Soon they become more bushier shrub with more flowers! Very easy to grow plant with no pest so far. You can just plant it under the sun and forget it!
This plant can be propagated from semiwood and softwood cuttings. However I never succeed to propagate them yet.
If you have space in your garden give a try with this beauty. They will cheer up your garden!!
Are the white bits new leaves?
ReplyDeleteVery pretty flower!
ReplyDeletewait, but what are the white leaf looking things? that's so cool if that's part of the plant!
ReplyDeleteSue: It's not the young leaves. It's part of the flower. very light yellow colour!
ReplyDeleteMKZ: Yes indeed!
Wendy: It's actually light yellow in colour. Part of the flower!
I like this shrub a lot but never had the chance to grow it. I like their bright blooms :-D
ReplyDelete