Thursday, March 22, 2012

different livings on a plant....

Lime plant have put up a lot leaves and grow so much bigger than it's size when I first brought home.

It also have been nominated as a home for few livings........

lizard....I don't know the species


another view

can you see the grasshopper? tricky.....

permanent pest - the caterpillar......

8 comments:

  1. You may have limes this year. Looks like it's putting out a lot of growth.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... like the way you mentioned about it being a home to those creatures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lizard looks exotic! Not something we'd ever find around here. You may not remember but you sent seeds to us in the later part of your winter last year. You sent them to the right address, but they were intercepted by the Food and Drug Administration. They would not allow the seeds into the country. Too bad! We were really looking forward to planting them this new season. Thanks for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunray: I'm looking forward for the fruits!

    Lrong: ;)

    Jody: Too bad..... Hope you can find rosselle seeds somewhere over there! ;)

    OKC: Special? I was actually a bit scared of it....hahahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lime plant is doing well! Better catch the grasshopper before it feeds on your other plants! And don't forget the caterpillar too, the lime plant is their favourite hangout and the leaves their favourite buffet meal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lizards legs in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha...it's funny to find a lizard there. There are many torns on the lime plant. Hope it survives.

    ReplyDelete