I sowed some sawi seeds which I'm keeping for the past 2 years ++. I was not sure of the seeds condition but it turn out to be very unhealthy or may be the soil is too hard for them . I tried using fertilizer but in vain. They have started to bolt after 4-5 leaves.....sigh.....
Anyway last weekend I manage to buy a lot of soils and manage to add some kitchen waste too. Hope it will nourish the soil for next planting vegetable! ;)
Hi Malar - What's sawi? It looks like spinach. I googled it but can't find it.
ReplyDeleteI hope the smaller ones will benefit from the extra soil and kitchen waste to grow more leaves for you. Can the big ones be harvested?
ReplyDeleteHope the plants will continue to grow. Perhaps you should harvest the existing ones before the leaves are too old and tough. Try sowing new ones!
ReplyDeleteMalar, I have never heard of sawi! Is it a type of greens or lettuce. Good luck with your soil. Egretta
ReplyDeleteu r great
ReplyDeleteb-a-g
ReplyDeleteEgretta
: It's something similar to mustard green.
Stephanie: The bigger one can be harvested. I will cook them this week! ;)
kitchen flavour: I have to buy new seeds.... ;)
Ida: Thanks for stopping by!