Thursday, March 8, 2012

powderpuff at the new place!

Few weeks ago I shifted my potted powderpuff plant to the ground and give it a little hair cut. The plant has grow big and it always topple when the wind blow strong. The roots were coming out of the pot too!


It has a beautiful puffy flower.

The plant need little attention and can be propagated from semi wood cuttings. I realise that mealy bug love this plant so check the leaves often. Place them under the sun and they will burst into many pretty red flowers! Butterflies love them! If you want to see more flowers and butterflies in the garden, you can plant this beauty!

I hope powderpuff like this new place!

2 comments:

  1. They are sweet and lovely, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powderpuff flowers are so pretty! We have them here, too, Malar. I hope it is happy in the garden spot now!

    ReplyDelete