Unintentionally I have make a bed of vegetable to look like small jungle. The bed consist of lime, tomatoes, pucuk manis and Indian borage. Many have grown so much especially the Indian borage and pucuk manis. The area looks so messy.
The time is the limitation in my little garden. As for now it's growing wild but I will try to trim down everything soon. Now I know why I have a lot of lizards visiting the area. They might be thinking it's a small jungle to explore and find food.....
It does look kind of exotic, but not bad and the benefit of all the veggies is a huge plus.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
The lizards go for treasure hunt in the jungle.
ReplyDeleteLike me.
sunray: ;)
ReplyDeleterainfield: hahahhaaa...
Malar, you need a big bag to hold all the foliage after the trim hehe... I did my round last week and I was shocked to throw out two big bags of trimmed foliage. Happy trimming!!
ReplyDelete