I have to admit that the green beans trellis are really awful. I was not expecting much from green beans at that time so I just poked 3 branches.
It's slanting down now. This weekend I have few works to be done. I will provide new poles for green beans to climb. 2 little baby green beans was just shifted to the ground. They need a good poles! Weeding is another activity to be done! Seems like the weekend will be a busy one in the garden!
I think Blogger is playing up as I can't see any photos!
ReplyDeleteI've been working in the gardens the last two days. So much to be done in the spring. You'll get it all done.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
So much to be done in the spring. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletephp web development
I cannot see any photos as well.
ReplyDeleteThe winter snow has covered everything.
I also do not see any photos. It will be a while before I can plant beans...maybe a month with these warm temperatures.
ReplyDelete