"Looking at the flowers soothe the heart!" I read this somewhere!
I totally agree with it! Every time I'm stress at work, I come back home all drain out. But the flowers always welcome me home and cheer me up! They just have a 'secret recipe" in them to cheer up human!
look at them. Don't you agree with me?
I totally agree with it! Every time I'm stress at work, I come back home all drain out. But the flowers always welcome me home and cheer me up! They just have a 'secret recipe" in them to cheer up human!
look at them. Don't you agree with me?
This is for GBBD March 2012. For more flowers blooming around the world, please visit may dream flower
They're lovely Malar. What's the pale orange one in the middle? Looks like some sort of hibiscus?
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful blooms for you. It makes me wish spring along a little quicker and then full bloom in summer.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Flowers cheer me up that's for sure
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely blooms. I feel the same way as you. There's nothing quite like the garden to lift the spirits and restore the sagging heart.
ReplyDeleteThey are good medicine.
ReplyDeleteSuburb; yes! it's hibicus. Very slow growing variety!
ReplyDeleteSunray: Hope to see many bloom in your part of the world soon!
Sue: They do! ;)
Bernie: I totally agree with you!
rainfield: You know more than me when it come to nature! hahhaa... ;)
Yes, you're right - flowers have a way of cheering us up. Yours are really pretty. The hibiscus pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right--flowers soothe the soul! Your blooms are lovely--and the hibiscus is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your garden!
ReplyDeleteSome really nice flowers in your garden for Bloggers Bloom Day!
ReplyDelete