I don't really fancy around with the ferns. Last time I use to think that they are just so green and plain.
I changed my perception after buying a pot of fern. It's called Asparagus fern which you can usually find it in the flower bouquets. They have charm in them! I'm totally wrong!
Ferns are easy growing. Just place them under the shade or filtered sun and provide them enough water and little fertilizer. They will grow lush and green!
I changed my perception after buying a pot of fern. It's called Asparagus fern which you can usually find it in the flower bouquets. They have charm in them! I'm totally wrong!
| after a good hair cut. The new branches..... |
Last week I bought another pot of fern. It's called maidenhair fern. It's really Unique!
I love Ferns. My biggest problem is my whole yard is full sun, but I still manage to have a couple of them. There are some colored ones too.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
I love ferns too - there is such a variety!
ReplyDeletesunray: coloured ones? That should be very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSue: I agree with you! ;)
I love ferns. Very practical and always stay pretty like yours :-D
ReplyDeleteYou remind me that I grew asparagus fern one year in the planter on my front porch (with other annuals). It was quite attractive! I actually love ferns - they're so lush and gorgeous and they do so well in the shady areas of my yard.
ReplyDeleteThey will look very good in flower arrangement.
ReplyDelete