Lrong: I can sent the seeds to you. let me go and see today. Usually i don't collect the seeds. Anyway does Japan allow seeds from foreign country? I have sent Roselle seeds to US and it was taken by the immegration...;(
Good morning Malar... I think the Japanese Customs Dept will confiscate the seeds just like they do in the US... many thanks for the offer anyway... when I return to Msia for a visit, I shall try to look for them and see...
This is an easy-growing plant.
ReplyDeleteWhich serves as a good soup with ikan bilis.
They look a bit like green tomatoes - do the fruits turn red?
ReplyDeleteHaven't heard of this before but it looks nice and healthy.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
perfect little x-mas ornaments!
ReplyDeleteI have been looking for their seeds... would like to try planting them in Japan...
ReplyDeleterainfield : It taste yummy in soup!
ReplyDeleteSue: They don't turn red. They just burst!;)
Sunray
Wendy
: it look so cute!
Lrong:
I can sent the seeds to you. let me go and see today. Usually i don't collect the seeds. Anyway does Japan allow seeds from foreign country? I have sent Roselle seeds to US and it was taken by the immegration...;(
Good morning Malar... I think the Japanese Customs Dept will confiscate the seeds just like they do in the US... many thanks for the offer anyway... when I return to Msia for a visit, I shall try to look for them and see...
ReplyDelete