Does Croton produce flowers? All i know is that Croton produce beautiful and colourful leaves! I'm a bit surprise to see some flower bud spikes on my Croton. What are they?
They do look good. Will it bloom to become flowers?
Yes mature Crotons certainly do produce flowers. I get flower sprays on mine all the time. Even though the flowers are actually quite tiny, I think they're rather lovely.
Yes mature Crotons certainly do produce flowers. I get flower sprays on mine all the time. Even though the flowers are actually quite tiny, I think they're rather lovely.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, mine have not flower before. It's nice to see yours flowering ;-)
ReplyDeleteVery nice plant. Love the foliage. Flowers would be nice and it sure looks like one starting.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Oh do keep posted when the flower blooms.
ReplyDeleteI like the bright colours of the croton plant. It is a good sign that such foliage plants bears flowers, no matter how tiny. Enjoy their beauty!
ReplyDelete