I seldom see dragonfly in my garden. I wish it will visit my garden more often. I like to see them flying around ;-) And recently I am seeing more birds. I don't know why. And I don't feed them.
Stephanie: I have many dragonflies in my garden!Let me inform them to go to your garden! hahhaa...
rainfield61: yes! try to enlarge my photo and see....i have few of them jumping arround....
MKZ: caterpillar thumb size? Oh no! I remove/ kill them while they are young so seldom see the big one. I might 'pengsan' if i see the big one....hahahaha...
I seldom see dragonfly in my garden. I wish it will visit my garden more often. I like to see them flying around ;-) And recently I am seeing more birds. I don't know why. And I don't feed them.
ReplyDeleteAre you serious, white grasshopper?
ReplyDeleteI'll then pay much attention on this.
White grasshopper, here I come. Let's talk.
I wish we have dragonfly visiting our garden too. Currently, I found many black caterpillar as big as my thumb.
ReplyDeleteStephanie: I have many dragonflies in my garden!Let me inform them to go to your garden! hahhaa...
ReplyDeleterainfield61: yes! try to enlarge my photo and see....i have few of them jumping arround....
MKZ: caterpillar thumb size? Oh no! I remove/ kill them while they are young so seldom see the big one. I might 'pengsan' if i see the big one....hahahaha...