Wednesday, August 3, 2011

powerpuff

Powder puff have beautiful flowers which is loved by us and the insect such as butterflies and bees. This is my first time to see Powder puff setting seed pods. The seed pods are flattened and long. I have tried using stem cutting but it never grow new leaves. I hope to sow the seeds and see many more of this beauty emerge in my garden.



the pretty red flowers

6 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty flowers and do look like a little puff ball.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. There is a pink variety in my school, which flowers 4 times a year, and the plant is then covered with pink powder puffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks pretty, as pretty as rambutan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cool plant. You asked about goldenrod being edible. I have it for the birds, but it is for people but I'm not sure what they use it with to eat.
    Ohio Outdoors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. You will have many grateful visitors.

    ReplyDelete