Friday, August 12, 2011

Lady's finger

2 of my lady's fingers planted beside the lemongrass have grow up . The plants are tall and the leaves are big. No pest have attack their leaves.May be the lemongrass is giving some kind of protection through their smell ?  Will they have the lemongrass taste a bit? hahaha...


7 comments:

  1. 2 only? But is good enough for a pot of curry ikan ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the lady's fingers will taste even sweeter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice healthy growth there. The lemongrass should help keep bugs away.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your healthy okra plant...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that pest don't like to have close contact with lemon grass too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the lemon grass act as a bodyguard and protector to the okra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Milka: I have another 4 okra on rosella bed.. ;)

    Stephanie: I hope so! haha..

    SUnray: I think the lemongrass do have some property to chase away the bugs.

    Lrong: thanks for dropping by!

    MKZ
    p3chandan:

    I think the same too! It has some property to chase away the bugs!

    ReplyDelete