Monday, August 15, 2011

Garden Bloggers Bloom day!

The hot and rain has become a weather trend here. It rain heavily almost every other day now. Flowers in my are enjoying the weather i guess. Many plants are in full bloom now.



butter daisy

Heliconia

Gerbera

Hibiscus

Luteola

  This is my first time to take part in GBBD. For more flower blooming around the world please visit may dreams gardens

11 comments:

  1. Your flowers seems to appreciate the rain very much and showing their pretty blooms for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butter daisy is a very pretty plant...lovely blooms. I am struck by the interesting luteola...stunning. Happy GBBD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful blooms. Happy GBBD! Egretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dahlia is just gorgeous. I just love that colour. We grow many of the same plants, like the Turnera, Gerberas and the Mussaenda luteola. They all seem to be enjoying your weather. They do love the heat and the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such lovely flowers in your garden! I need to add some flowering plants to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunray
    MKZ
    Egretta

    Sun and rain make them happy!

    Sage butterfly
    Thanks for dropping by. I like butter daisy very much!

    Bernie: Thanks for dropping by!

    rainfield61: I guess you will enjoy watching them dancing in the rain so much! Beauty of nature!

    kitchen flavours: I enjoying growing flowers so much. let's plant them alot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luteola is new to me... very lovely! L

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so many pretty flowers in your garden. I plan to plant some soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bloom, Malar! I am now looking for dahlia.

    ReplyDelete