I just made jeruk mangga out of the smaller kinds (mangga telur) 3 days ago. Cant wait to eat them and drinking their sweet juice with ice cubes! I think yours is bigger and longer and sweeter too.
I used to have 2 mango trees in my old house and 2 more in my dad's house. I miss them. I'm sure you and your family will have many cherished moments with this tree.
I'd love to grow mangoes - but the English climate is making even specially bred melons difficult to grow... They must taste beautiful picked fresh.
ReplyDeleteThey look like longish kind of mangoes...
ReplyDeleteHow nice to be able to grow them.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
I just made jeruk mangga out of the smaller kinds (mangga telur) 3 days ago. Cant wait to eat them and drinking their sweet juice with ice cubes! I think yours is bigger and longer and sweeter too.
ReplyDeleteSuburban : I must be thankful to tropical weather. I can grow most of the plants here.
ReplyDeleteBangchik: You must be have a lot of experience to tell what type of mango is this! Wow!
Sunray: Mango is my favorite fruits!
p3chandan: Jeruk mangga? That's my favorite! As Bangchik you must have alot of experience to know what type of mango!
I miss mangoes... the ones sold here are limp and stale...
ReplyDeleteI used to have 2 mango trees in my old house and 2 more in my dad's house. I miss them. I'm sure you and your family will have many cherished moments with this tree.
ReplyDeletehow fantastic!!!
ReplyDelete