Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Here are the Roselle!

It's been 2 months since we drank Roselle juice. To those who have drank fresh homemade Roselle juice will agree with me on how refreshing and tasty the juice is!

I was a bit late in sowing the seeds. That was the main reason for us to run out of Roselle. But now my tiny seedling have grown up and produce a lot of fruits! The fruit is pack with a lot of Vitamin C and Anthocyanin!




The Roselle fruit and the spent bloom


10 comments:

  1. Looks like the Roselle is doing good. Mine is attacked by weird white mildew. I still trying to figure out how to cure it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, Malar! Wish I could have a glass of your Roselle juice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice looking plant and like the bud coming up.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! How do you make Roselle juice..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malar, now you have beautiful roselle to grace your garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make my mouth watering with roselle juice! I really thirsty now. Your roselle looks so healthy in your garden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wong: try spraying mixture of garlic+chilli+water on the pest.

    Kitchen flavour
    orchid
    Drop by my house then! ;)

    sunray: very lovely looking plant packed with juicy juice!

    OKC: just boil them in water and add sugar!

    Bangchik: Yes! They are really pretty by themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cold roselle juice sure is so refreshing in this hot weather and puasa month! I need to replant mine cos the existing ones are so old and less productive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you are definitely going to have another glass of roselle very soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking at your roselle plant, its a reminder for me to be more hardworking with mine which is just a 'teenager' now!

    ReplyDelete