Spinach do self seeds easily. I can see them everywhere on my vegetable bed. All are green variety. None are red. I have blog previously on how hard i find growing the red spinach. Hope to see the red spinach seedling too!
Malar, thats the kind of reward a seasoned gardener will get...., veggies come to you! Same like ulam raja and basil, we end up pulling the extra ones like weeds.
A lot of plants coming up for you. Not a veggie I personally like but it's nice to see such nice growth for you.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Malar, thats the kind of reward a seasoned gardener will get...., veggies come to you! Same like ulam raja and basil, we end up pulling the extra ones like weeds.
ReplyDeleteLucky you! My spinach seedlings all died! :(
ReplyDeleteVery soon, you will have a bunch of delicious spinach for your cooking pot! :)
I don't mind vegies growing like weeds in my garden. The wild ones in my garden are sweet basil.
ReplyDeleteOh... I wish I have herbs that would grow like wild flowers! :(
ReplyDeleteIs this Malabar spinach? If so, my red and green ones self seed quite well...
ReplyDelete