Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mulberries

This is my first time to taste the fresh mulberries right from the garden. It's so juicy!




 The plant is so young but have started to produce berries!


9 comments:

  1. I love mulberries! Will it stay under control in your garden?

    We have mulberries in the woods across the street and always go picking (people don't really do that around here - dummies!). Last year, the city cut back all the shrub, so this year there were slim pickins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mulberries. The trees do get big and messy though if not keeping all the berries off them.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum fresg juicy berries. Is this the one from p3chandan? The plant look so healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy...so fresh, I like to eat raw. Sometimes I take the leaf to make a cup of tea with honey. May be you should try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have harvested for many times, and they taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wendy: Mulberries in wild?! Wow! I will do the same! Unfortunatly there are none in wild here....sigh...

    sunray: All the mess is worth for the fruits! hahahahaa... May be should give a hair cut on and off to make the shrub in control

    MKZ: Yes! I must be thankful to Shida for the it!

    Orchid: Leaf to maek tea? Never hear this before! Any medical reason?

    rainfield: You won't be bored with mulberries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on those berries Malar, hope you have enough to make juice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a very productive mulberry plant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my father planted several mulberry cuttings in my garden last year. it was fruiting at my parent's place but not at our place. i've trimmed off the branches, fed them generously with organic fertilizer, add compost, soils etc but still not even a single flower appears. what else should be done?

    ReplyDelete