Thursday, August 25, 2011

Roselle juice and Jam

Yesterday i came back home quiet early. It seems the traffic have reduce a little compare to first week of Ramadan. May be many already started to go back hometown for the joyous Raya celebration. Many of my friends are starting leave from today!

As i walk through my garden, I found many Roselle fruits around.


I had time to do Roselle Juice and Jam.

So refreshing juice on hot day!



First time i did Roselle jam. tasted so good ! A good amount of sugar and real taste of Roselle. Now i realise that the commercial jam only have the sugary taste! 



I'm linking this to GTTC by greenishthumb

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Malar! Both your roselle juice and jam looks fantastic! The jam would be lovely with toasted bread! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jam and juice looks so delicious...maybe I can try for Raya celebration.New taste for hari raya ;)Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see the outcome of your roselle. They look delicious and healthy. I have a feeling if I get to taste your jam, I might not buy another bottle from the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kitchen flavours: Jam with toast! Good combination!

    Orchid: Yes, you should try! All visitor to your house will be refreshed. ;)

    One: I never thought homemade jam will be so good!

    Sunray: Thanks for dropping by!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks really nice! I've never had this in real life. What does it taste like? I would imagine it's sweet/tart?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are surely enjoying the fruits of your labour now. I love roselle juice, so I bet roselle jam will taste great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel refresh just looking at your Roselle juice. Jam also look YUM!

    ReplyDelete